Tuesday 17 January 2012

Let's play with Tiz and Ott - in the Idea Store

A story I've been struggling with for months is ready to show, at last.
Could it be the pressure of my upcoming week in New York then Bologna mid-March?

And last week, I had a new idea.  I was enjoying a baked potato and the view from the top floor of the Whitechapel Idea Store  Anyway, I put down my fork, and started sketching two new characters.

Meet Tiz and Ott.   Maybe that's what an Idea Store is for?
















4 comments:

Bekki Hill said...

Oh yes, it's a lovely feeling when an idea just lands.
Of course it may have been the baked the potato's influence ;-)

Violet the Telekinetic Puppy said...

I am glad I got to meet Tiz and Ott and I love them and they look like they are going to have fun playing and I can’t wait to read a book about Tiz and Ott. I love your art.

jenny allsorts said...

Adorable! I'm already hooked!

Bridget Marzo said...

Why thanks everyone! It's lovely to see Tiz and Ott emerge from my brush pen. And now they are getting busy together. The baked potato at the Idea Store was good fuel!